Dear Mom and Family,
This week was amazing! Things are going great and I absolutely love what im doing. I got my package from Sister Postons Aunt and Uncle. They are the Alverez Family and are in a ward about 20 minutes from here. Its where we go every p day to play sports. They were incredibly nice and it was awesome to get to talk to them a little bit. They are the presidents of the Young mens and young womens respectivly in the stake im in. I was really glad i got to meet them. I also loved the pacakage. Especially the letters and the pictures or Matt Wright and Austin Lewis. It was awsome.
Every Sunday we it with a family here in the ward and i got to talking to them b.c. i showed them my package and that you sent it through this family. I told them about sister poston being our neighbor and they told me that they new sister postons family really well. They wife has actually known here family since they lived in San Marcos b.c. when they would come to the capital for stake meetings her family would feed them They are the Orellana family but the wifes maiden name is Torres. I thought it was a really cool story and thought sister posten would enjoy hearing it.
This week was also good b.c we could teach alot of lessons and we had 9 investagtors at church yesterday. There were the 3 that are going to be baptized this weekend and then two other families. It was so awesome to see them there. We have these three for this month and we could easily has 6 baptismal dates for february by the end of this month. I could baptize my first complete family which is one of my biggest goals on the mission so we could use as many prayers as possible.
This week we were also able to help one of the sisters that is going be baptized saturday get married to here husband. It was kind of a wierd wedding and i know Nathans is going to be better (love you Nathan!!!) but it was awesome to be able to help them so that they can live this comandment.
This week was just absolutely incredible and i know this next week is going to be even better. We have our 3 baptisms and Elder Ballard is coming to Guatemala and we are going to have a conference with him Thursday morning. Im really really excited to listen to him. He is an icredibly spiritual and incredibly inteligent person and i know that i am going to learn great things from him this week. The only thing that i dont really enjoy right now is how incredibly fast the times goes. It really actually freaks me out but i can deal with it.
Thank you for all of your love and prayers. I love you all very very much.
Love,
Elder Vincent
ps. email me pictures of heath playing ball please
No comments:
Post a Comment