July 19,2010
Dear Mom,
Im glad things went well in MT. Its a great place. Im sure briggs did a great job. Tell him good luck for me. He`ll be a good missionary.
So you asked about a package and i'd much rather have letters. But if you want to send me a package you can send me new electic razor heads, scriptures in English, A new journal (about the size of a year book) and lots of prayers.
This week went really well. Thank you all for all of your prayers. They paid off. We had 52 people in church and 14 investigators!!! They really make great sacrifices to get there and now we just need to get them to get baptized so they can really reap the real blessings. Please keep praying for them and these people. I know we need to keep finding new families and people though. I know i cant get satified. I will not get complacent. This work is to important and there are too many lost sheep we must help. Sometimes it feels overwhelming b.c of such a great responsiblity and so little rest but the lord gives me strength always and i dont even get tired. I know this is his work and i need to learn better how to do it his way.
I wanted to invite yuou all in your next family home evening to do an activity to pray about all the things your need to improve on in your lives and listen to what the spirit tell you`ll and write these things down and look at them every morning.
Im really hoping you`ll are enjoying your summer time together. Dont waste the time the lord gives us and learn to enjoy life. I hope you got my letter. Please let me know if you did ( dad too)
Dont forget that your the best mom ever and that i love you.
Love,
Elder Vincent
Ps dont worry about me worry about the peo`ple here im working with. I couldn´t be any happier!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment