Mission Photos

Mission Photos

Monday, July 5, 2010

May 30, 2010
Dear Momma Diese´
Dont worry. Im all good down here in Guatemala. Saturday it rained all day and was kind of bad in the mountains in Moyuta were we were visiting but truely i didn{´t know that it was a huricane until that night when the ZLs called us. I just thought its was a crazy incredibly long lasting rain storm haha. And about the Volcano didn´t even effect my area. I think my last area had alot of ash but not where i am now. They made us stay in the house the next morning just incase though. We also had to stay in the house all day yesterday too which was kind of lame b.c the huricane had already passed and it didn{t even really rain yesterday. But above all know that Im safe and you did a good job preparing me. Stop, drop and roll right. Oh wait thats for a fire. haha
im glad things went well in California. Those are always fun family building trips. It was cool you say so many people you know too. I think Park City has some of the best summer weather there is though once it gets to summer.
I love being a missionary and studying the gospel. I love coming closer to my father in heaven. I am very thankful the sacrifice of Him as well as Jesus Christ my savior. I believe that probably my greatest disire in my life right now is to learn how to fell, understand and follow them. Everything in my life will be better if i am more in tune with the Holy Spirit who is a god and knows everything. Every answer for every problem. It is incredible to think how much God loves me to give me a gift that is that incredibly powerful!!
I love you and hope that you are enjoying life and making good use of your time.
Love,
Elder Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment