Dear Mom,
I hope you get home safely. The puppy is pretty cute. I dont have any problems. I`ll try and think of a name this week. Things are good here. It has been really rainy here lately but i love the rain so thats good.
We so close to having a ton of success we just need to work really hard and have alot of help from the heavens. Sometime we forget that we as servents of the Lord in whatever calling we have are entiltled to Heavenly Help to fullfill the Lords Purposes. You have the same right in your callings in church.
We didn´`t have a lot of people at church this week. Some weren´t able to come because of the rain and some thought that there wasn´t church b.c of the rain bc they cancelled it during agatha. Oh well.
We had to go to the captial so my comp could sign papers today so i spent my whole day sitting on a bus. Only 5 hours though so half of what your doing today. I got to eat quiznos though so im happy.
Im sorry i didn`t write a longer email but you can read everyone elses too. Know that i love you and that your prayers make a difference. Tell people i say hi and that im praying for them.
Love,
your blue eyed missionary :)
No comments:
Post a Comment