March 1,2010
Dear Family and Friends,
So we should be about finished with Alma right now in our reading. Things are really good here. I didn´t feel the earthquake in chille here but i felt one here this week that was pretty big for me haha. It was cool.
This week was pretty good. I grew alot spiritually. My comp and i fasted this week and it payed off. We set two baptismal dates for the 13th of March. Im really excited. We are trying to set other dates as well.
Things are really good. I feel the love of the Lord everyday and am continually drawing closer to him. I can feel the love of my Heavenly Father so incredibly i just wish i was more worthy of it.
This week our Stake President came to our ward activity on wednesday night and talked about family relationships. I hope to write you a letter about it this week.
I dont have alot to say this week but will try to write you more next week. Know that God is with me walking with me and protecting me. I have put my life in his hands.
I love you a ton and please pray for me and for the people here. Let me know if i can help anyone.
Love,
Elder Searle McDede Vincent
No comments:
Post a Comment