December 29,2009
Dear Family and Friends
How are things going back in the snow? It was really good to talk to you this week. I recieve so much strength from you as a family. I thank you deeply for that. I recieved your other package. It was great. I especially loved the all state football stuff. They did so well this year individually and as a team. Im so proud of them.
I did have transfers yesterday. I am now in the capital and it is actually quite cold. My comp is Elder Ordoñez and he is from Honduras. We are opening a new area called Carolingia in zona mixco. I dont know a ton about it besides its a really small area. So I'm going from one of the biggest areas in the mission to one of the smallest. I'm excited to be in this new area b.c I know it is where the Lord needs me but I also realize since we are opening an area we once again probably wont get alot of help from the members right off the bat. We'll just have to serve them and show them love so they can trust us.
In Taxico my comp will be training and I feel so blessed that we were able to teach enough and set a date so that a new missionary can have a baptism in his first week. I am a little sad I wont be there to see Maria-Isabel (the little 9 year old girl I've been teaching from the pictures with the coconuts) be baptized but it doesn't really matter if I'm there or not.
I love you all and keep up your good work on the Mission work back home. I am so greatful for how you´ve all stepped up since I left.
I love you all so much.
Love,
Elder Searle M. Vincent
No comments:
Post a Comment