Dear Mom and OThers,
This week was really good. We had our Zone conference this week with elder Martino who spoke in the last general conference. He´s a convert to the church and served here in Guatemala with Blakes Dad. It was really really good and I learned alot.
The branch is good but there is alot to do. There are alot of problems and its always harder to fix in smaller areas. We are the counselors so we can take more of a direct approch.
Did your mothers day go well? How´d Briggs birthday go? Im hoping to get some letters written this week to send to everyone.
Its really really pretty in this area. I think you would like it alot. Really great lots of trees and mountains but no snow. I like birthdays better with no snow. :) I hope you dont worry to much and just enjoy life. Read the faith that Nephi has in 1 Nephi 3:7 and apply it to your comandment to prepare me and send me out on a mission. The Lord provides a way.
Sorry I didn´t write as much to you this week but I wrote alot to everyone else and dont have alot of time. Remember I love you and the packages were incredible. They made me feel like it was a normal birthday.
Tell everyone that I say hi and remember life is good and dont be afraid to talk to Heath if you need to.
I love you and appreciate you increasingly every week.
Love,
Elder Vincent
ps elder fortin wants a package too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment