Mission Photos

Mission Photos

Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1,2010


Dear Mom,

    Things are going good.  Im in a trio with my district leader and his comp.  I probably wont get a new comp until next week.

    Things are good.  We gave service this week to a really cool family in their area that is going to get baptized they loved to take pictures and I will send them to you when I can.

    I got a dear elder from Sister Schettler this week and a christmas card from Gage.  The card from Gage meant alot to me and helped me a ton when I was a little down.  I especially loved the pictures and the part about not every hit is a home run.

     I also got a package from Aunt Nancy which was nice.  I"m up to 6 letters since I left the ccm now. Im on fire!

      Things are good here i just need to help people get to church any ideas?  

    Tell people there how important references are and if they truely love there family and friends they will introduce them to the missionaries.

    I love you and thank you for all you prayers.  Let me know if there is anyone I can pray for.

         Love,

               Elder Vincent  the blue eyed one




No comments:

Post a Comment