October 26, 2009
Dear Family and Friends,
How's life in pc? i bet really busy. Its busy here too. Im back in taxisco now working again so its back to sweating alot. The fruit it was conconuts haha.
I had my first baptism this week. Elder Ruiz baptized him and i confirmed him in sacrement meeting which was a little intimidating to do in spanish. We also had our new decon pass the sacrament and a less active member bless so that was all done by the ward which was awesome.
The baptism was really sweet it was a 14 year old kid whos aunt is the relief society president. It was absolutey pouring during the baptism like rivers of water. But i cant really explain the feeling from the baptism and confirmation all i can say is i was happy and couldnt stop smiling. It was awesome.
Im glad football is going well. I really wish i could watch all them play and i really wish i could get to see jared play but its all good.
I dont have much time to write this week but let me know whats going on with you all and the world.
For the package you could maybe send me refills for my marking pencil. Just one of each color or something.
I loved the pictures but you should send me ones of my friend and family and football.The one of my face blown up was funny haha!!!!
I love you all so much and miss you a ton but not too much
Love,
Elder Searle McDede Vincent
No comments:
Post a Comment